I was fortunate to meet a wonderful couple this past weekend… Mr. & Mrs. Chris and Carly Williams! Chris and Carly planned to have an intimate wedding with family on Saturay and decided last minute they wanted someone to capture their special day. They had such a beautiful, touching ceremony that I feel very blessed to have been a part of it. Here are a few highlights from their wedding. To view larger images, please visit my Facebook page.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review