Meet Tracy, a senior from Naperville North High School. I was so excited when we first started talking she knew exactly where she wanted her senior photos taken – Matthiessen State Park in Utica, IL! Tracy fell in love with this park on a school photography trip. This is one of my favortie state parks. Not only does is have beautiful landscape views but also architechural detail and it's also less crowded than its neighbor, Starved Rock. Even though it has been dry (so the waterfalls weren't flowing), I hope I help caputre the essence of Tracy and the beautiful park.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review