The search is ON! My Senior Spokesmodel campaign is like no other. Dutch Girl Photography is now searching for models from local high schools to participate in an editorial style photo shoots at the beginning of June. There is NO COST to participate as a spokesmodel. That’s right, it is 100% free (prints and additional products can all be purchased separately).
What is a Senior Representative?
You are my presence at your school. You help market my studio to your peers and get them to book me for their senior pictures! Plus you get a FREE session!
What do you get out of it?
- A full 2 hour session with unlimited locations (within a 10 mile radius) and unlimited clothing changes.
- 2 – 3×3 Brag Books to show your pictures to your peers.
- 10 web size/watermarked images for Facebook.
- 50 custom Senior Representative referral cards with your image on one side and studio information on the other side.
- Your images used as advertising material on the Dutch Girl Photography website, Facebook page, and marketing materials!
- $25 print credit for each booked referral – So, the more people you refer, the more credits you get for your own pictures!
- FREE STUFF!!!!As an added bonus you can earn Gift Certificates! 5 referrals – $25 gift card to your favorite restaurant; 8 referrals – $50.00 Mall Gift Certificate; 10 referrals – $100 Mall Gift Certificate
What am I looking for in a Senior Representative?
I want reps who are fun, outgoing, adventurous and creative! You must be willing to:
- try out new poses, new locations, and bring their individual style and flair to a photo shoot!
- be supermodels for a day and have fun!
- go out of their way to promote my business and be excited about their pictures!
How does it work?
- You need to apply to be a Senior Representative. Once you are chosen, we will get together in June 2012 for your session. That session is all about you and what you want to accomplish with your portraits. Creativity is a must!
- We’re looking for at least one person from each of the local high schools (Morris, Minooka, Coal City, GSW) – hopefully a boy and a girl!
- After your session we will work together to choose the best images to put in your brag book. Then you get your brag book and representative cards to hand out to your peers. You need to show them the pictures in your book and convince them to book me.
- You will be asked to sign a contract to not represent another studio during your time as a Senior Representative. You will also be expected to not seek additional senior portraits at another studio (one exception – if your school requires you to go to a certain photographer for the yearbook photo).
- This is an exceptional opportunity to have your portraits taken by Dutch Girl Photography AND save a TON of money on your senior portraits.
- All we ask of you is that you help promote our work to your friends and classmates by handing out your cards and fliers to everyone that needs their picture taken.
Our Senior Representative program is limited based on the number of students per school. Applications are being accepted only until May 18th. So get those applications in NOW to be considered! To apply, complete the application here. Winners will be contacted on or before May 21st.