The weather was so unpredictable yesterday – ugh, how I hate that!!! In the morning, it was kind of a constant sprinkle so I had to reschedule my first session and then in the afternoon it looked like it could rain at any moment but luckily I was able to get the second session in. I'm so glad we didn't have to reschedule because the Donahue's were so much FUN! They kept me laughing and most importantly they kept each other laughing. Here are a few of fun moments captured. The rest of the photos are just as awesome.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review