Tom & Leah were married on one of the hottest days in July but neither the heat nor the brief thunderstorm could put a halt on their day. They had an intimate ceremony at Leah’s parent’s home followed by a big party at Chapin’s East in Minooka. We were able to take some gorgeous creative images at Three Rivers Environmental Education Center and McKinley Woods in Channahon. It was such a pleasure to be part of their day!
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review