So a week ago I gave you a sneak peak at Miss Brady’s Newborn Session. Most newborn sessions consist of the baby sleeping the majority of the time with a few breaks for feedings and changings. While the baby sleeps, the photographer is able to manipulate the baby in cute poses and take certain detail shots (but the baby must be in a very deep sleep to so some of these poses). Miss Brady had a different idea for her session. With the exception of a few minutes here and there, she was wide awake the entire time. I think she was fascinated with the lights. It seemed that as soon as she was asleep and I snapped a photo, the lights would flash and she would start to wake up. As you can see in the first photo, Brady is staring intently at the light. This photo happens to be my favorite (and I think her parents favorite) from her newborn session. I can’t wait to see her for her 6 month session. To see these images full size, please visit my Facebook page.
- The Barn at Allen Acres Rock Falls, IL | Wiggim Wedding
- Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom Oswego, IL | Murphy Wedding
- Black Road Library Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Serenity + Anthony
- Bicentennial Park Joliet, IL Spring Engagement Session | Megan + Kyle
- How We Organize Our Family Photos | Chatbooks Review